Tutorial: Token/NFT Redeem Workflow
During the token transfer process, if you navigate away from tokens window, the transaction does not complete, or you did not receive tokens, you will then need to perform the redeem workflow.
- 2.Select the type - 'Token' or 'NFT'
- 3.Select the source chain (the chain that the token or NFT was sent from)
- 4.Input the source transaction only. The rest of the fields will auto populate.
- 5.Click "Recover" and you will be redirected to the transfer page to complete the transaction.
- 6.Click "Redeem" and approve the wallet pop up
- 7.Success! You've successfully redeemed your tokens!
The source transaction can be found from the Tokens tab in "Send tokens"
Method 2 (Block explorer):
For EVM chains, the source transaction can be found by:
- Searching your wallet in the relevant block explorer
- Find the corresponding transaction hash with "Transfer Tokens" & click the link
- The source transaction will be the transaction hash
There are several ways to find your source transaction on Solana.
The source transaction can be found in the "Send Tokens" section.
You can also find the source transaction within your Solana wallet. Using Phantom wallet as an example below:
- Click on the transaction tab in the Phantom wallet, if it was the last transaction you made, this will be on the top of the list
- Click the corresponding transaction which will open the Solana Explorer
- The source transaction will be the signature of the transaction
Method 3 (Block explorer):
- 1.Search your wallet address in the Solana block explorer
- 2.Find the corresponding source transaction
You can find this by looking for the transaction with the number of tokens leaving your wallet or interacting with the contract