Video Tutorial: How to manually add tokens to your wallet
If you bridge a token for the first time to your address on any supported chain, you may need to manually add this token to your target wallet to be able to see the wrapped token in your wallet.
Q: How do I manually add a token to my Metamask wallet?
Video Tutorial: How to manually add a token to your Metamask wallet
1) Find your transaction id and navigate to the relevant block explorer
2) Find the contract address by clicking the token name "wormhole()"
3) Copy the contract address of the token
4) Open Metamask, scroll down and select "Import tokens"
5) Paste the token contract address into the according field
6) Optional: edit the Token Symbol
7) Click "Add Custom Token" and then "Import Tokens"
Q: How do I manually add a token to my Terra Station wallet?
Video Tutorial: How to manually add a token to your Terra Station wallet
2) Scroll down to "show logs"
3) Within  from_contract, you can find the token contract address as contract_address (just below "amount"). Copy that contract address
4) In your Terra Station wallet, navigate to add token, paste in the contract address and click add as the final step
Beware of scams. Admins will never DM you first!
Last modified 9mo ago